FDC 2000 Solar Water Feature / Pond Pump – Combo
– Comes with a 30 watt solar panel. Needs a voltage/ 10 amp regulator and battery supplied separately.
– Submersible pump designed to be underwater and able to run continuously.
– Pump is black not blue
– Max Flow Rate: 900 L/hour
– Max Static Lift: 2M
– Rated Voltage: 12V
– Impeller Type: Open impeller
– Outlet: 12mm
– Motor: 16W
– Pump designed for under water continuous use. This pump has a fitted overload thermal protection. Pumps are suitable for water feature and circulation purposes.
– Tip: Always use and voltage/10amp regulator and battery in conjunction with solar panel.
– Water Features
30 Watt Solar Panel Specifications:?
– maximum Power 30W
– Open Circuit Voltage 45.5V
– Short-Circuit Current 8.64A
– Maximum Power Voltage 36.9V
– Maximum Power Current 8.14A
– Maximum System Voltage DC1000V
– Nominal Operating Temperature 45 – Degrees to 85 Degrees Celsius
– Operating Temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to 85 Degrees Celsius