HOT WATER CIRCULATION PUMP
- Bronze or anti rust cast iron pump body
- Brass impeller with heat resistance up to 150 degrees C
- 99% alumina ceramic shaft
- Copper winding
- Three speed motor
- Liquid temperature: 2 degrees C up to 110 degrees C
|WATTS||MAX FLOW m3/h||MAX HEAD (M)||DIA. OF PIPE (mm)|
- It is widely used for heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) circulation.
- Pressure boosting of hot water in family homes powered by solar energy.
- Industrial auxiliary equipment cold and hot circulation.
- Water circulation for the central and district heating systems
- Domestic hot water circulation