Electronic Switch DTDS-5
The Automatic pump controller is an excellent option for rural housing, residential housing, gardens, light industrial and small-scale agricultural applications. It allows the pump to run at a constant flow.
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Maximum Current: 10 Amp
- Max Power: 1.1kw
- Starting Pressure: 1.5 Bar
- Maximum working Pressure: 10 Bar
- Connection: 1″ / 25mm
- Protection Rating: IP 65
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 60 Degrees C
- Manual Start Switch RESET
- The controller stops rapid cycling of your pump unit, eliminating water fluctuating through your home.
- The Electronic Controller orders the automatic start and stop of the water pump when opening or closing any tap or valve of the system.
- The automatic pump controller can keep constant pressure and water flow in the system as long as any tap in the system is open during the pumps operation.
- This automatic pump controller can be added to any centrifugal pump with motor size up to 1.5hp/1.1kw.
- The automatic pump controller only controls the start up pressure. The pressure is determined by the size of the pump. The controller has an adjustment screw to regulate the starting pressure.
- The starting pressure range is from 1.5 bar. In order for this unit to work correctly the pump must always have a greater pressure of 0.6 bar than the starting pressure. So the minimum running pressure of the pump must exceed 2.1 bar.
- The automatic pump controller has a built in Check/Non-return valve and has a run dry feature to protect the pump.