190 Litres Per Day Reverse Osmosis With Pump.
It provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. Removing 99% of all organics, and + 99% of all bacteria. You are able to install it neatly under the sink. It comes with a long-reach faucet, storage tank, and necessary installation hardware.
- 5 Stage Filtration
- 190 Liters Per Day
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet
- 12 Liters Storage Tank
- All hardware included
- 1: 5 microns sediment pre-filter
- 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- 3: Carbon block pre-filter
- 4: 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 5: Inline GAC filter Fully Assemble
A Brief Introduction To Reverse Osmosis
Reverse Osmosis is a very fine filtration process, which occurs at a molecular level. This process, which allows only a given size of the molecule to pass and rejects the rest. Rejected water carrying the minerals in a high concentration is drained off through the wastewater pipe, and the pure water is diverted to the storage tank for drinking. It removes up to 95% of harmful minerals and chemicals. The odor and taste of your municipal water are left good, clean, and healthy water for your consumption.
How The Domestic Reverse Osmosis System Works
- The incoming water passes through 3 types of filters before it reached your Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- The first filter is the Polypropylene Filter which removes large suspended particles, such as dirt, sand, and rust.
- The second filter is a GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Filter, this filter improves the taste and odor of your water.
- The third filter is a CTO Carbon Block Filter, this filter consists of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. This means it further reduces the amount of chlorine, radon, heavy metals, and hydrogen sulfide as well as reducing finer particles of sediment in your water.
- Water then passes to the Reverse Osmosis Membrane where very fine particles are extruded from the water and dispensed through the wastewater pipe.
- The filtered water then passes through one last T33 (In-Line Carbon) Filter, to further reduce by absorption any remaining amounts of chlorine, radon, heavy metals, and hydrogen sulfide, that may have been missed by the Reverse Osmosis Membrane as well as reducing finer particles of sediment in your water.
- Water then flows to your Storage Tank, when you dispense water, it flows through your Mineral Ball Filter which replenishes your water with a variety of beneficial minerals, that improve the taste of and quality of your water.