WH12000 Shaft and Impellor
Replacement impellor for the Waterhouse WH12000 pond pump
- Impellor sizes are unique to pumps and model numbers.
- It is advised that you use the exact size impeller for a specified pump model.
- Note: impellers need to be cleaned frequently to increase their life span.
- As sand and debris are abrasive, the result could lead to premature wear and tear on the housing and impellor, seizing or burning the pump out.
- Caution is advised when fitting this product as it is fragile.
The Impeller is a plastic, steel, and ceramic part fitted to the inside housing of a pump.
This part is found inside the pump, which is used to drive the water out of the pump.