WH620 WATERHOUSE POND PUMP
This pond pump is essential for introducing additional oxygen into the water, which is vital for sustaining your fish and plants.
The specifications of the WH620 pump:
- Flow rate (LPH): 620
- Max.(m): 1.2
- Power (watts): 12
- Voltage (volts): 120/220-240//50/60Hz
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 69 x 51 x 57
- Thermal overload protection
- Eco friendly
- SABS (NCRS) Certificate of compliance
- No-fuss 3 years burnt out warranty
|PERMAFLO PUMPS||LITRES / HOUR||HEAD in METRES||WATTS|
|WH620||Pond Pump (1.5m Cable) 3 Core||620||1.50 m||12w|
WH620 is a compact pump, small yet with a reliable flow rate, making it suitable for use in the fountain, aquarium, pond, and water features.
- Can be used outdoor and indoor
- Weatherproof wires
- Multi connection
- Adjustable speed
- Reliable performance
- Suitable for fountain, aquarium, pond, water feature
- Efficient power consumption
- Long Life Impeller with spares readily available on Take A Lot.
- Continuous Duty
- Adjustable Flow Rate – to allow less water than the maximum to be pumped, should this be required.
- 3 Year Burn Out Warranty
- Salt & Fresh Water
- Koi & Pond Safe
- Suitable for both Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Eco-design motor set to run at maximum efficiency
- WH150 pump only
- Pump + 12mm clear tubing pipe (5m roll) fits directly into your pump (fitting included inside the box)
- Pump + specific size model impeller (Watch our video here on how to change your impeller