High 11 bar Pressure 12-volt Diaphragm Pump 5,5L/h
Perfect for portable car wash machines, carpet cleaning machines, sweepers and agriculture sprayers and patio misting systems, and general mobile water transfer. etc
- Power supply: 12 volt DC
- Max Flow – 5,5 L/min. (1,5GPH)
- Max Pressure – 11 bar pressure. (160psi)
- Amps – 10,5 amp version.
- Recommended fuse size: 12 amps
- Self-priming pumps up to 1,5 meter
- Controlled by auto pressure switch
- XDP pump comes with a 3/8’’(10mm) hose barb connection to 10mm ID male.
- Automatic flow controller
XDP high-pressure diaphragm pump, and can run dry without damaging the motor.
- Intermittent use only – 30 minutes ON and 20 minutes OFF. It needs to cool down to ambient temperature.
- Frequent start/stop cycling should be avoided
- A possible reason for causing failure – Leaks on the system will cause the pump to cycle, this leads to the failure of the Pressure Switch. Examples: poor connection, Gardena fittings, Ball valve or taps not shutting off properly.
- Low voltage forces the pump to run continuously and not reach the cut-off pressure of 2.4 bar, resulting in the motor burning out.
WARNING: High resistance of these pumps will lead to burning out of the brush pump if used continuously.
XDP series designed based on three diaphragms.
Pump pressure 160PSi (11 bar) with self-priming ability.
DP High-Pressure wash pumps use Viton seals widely for liquid PH value vary between 4-11PH.
Note: Because of the high pressure, clamps should be used to secure tubing.
Rubber feet fitted for noise and vibration reduction.
Small, Portable & lightweight.
Mount in a vertical position and use a flexible high-pressure hose.
Shaft made of Stainless steel for heavy-duty pressure.
Beware to avoid kinking pipes.
NOT for pumping flammable liquids.