High Pressure 12 volt 14 bar 10L/m Diaphragm Pump
Perfect for portable car wash machines, carpet cleaning machines, sweepers and agriculture sprayers and patio misting systems, and general mobile water transfer. etc
- Power supply: 12 volt DC
- Max Flow – 10 L/min. (2,6GPH)
- Max Pressure – 14 bar pressure. (200psi)
- Amps – 15 amp version.
- Recommended fuse size: 15 amps
- Self priming pumps up to 1,5 metre
- Controlled by auto pressure switch
- XFL pump connectors – 1pc 3/4″ Male Thread ,1pc 1/2” hose barb , 1pc 1/2″ hose barb prefilter
- Automatic flow controller
- XFL series design based on a 5 chamber Diaphragm.
XDP high pressure diaphragm pump, and can run dry without damaging the motor.
- Intermittent use only – 40 minutes ON and 20 minutes OFF. It needs to cool down to ambient temperature.
- Frequent start/stop cycling should be avoided
- Possible reasons for causing failure – Leaks on the system will cause the pump to cycle, this leads to Pressure Switch failure. Examples: poor connection, Gardena fittings, Ball valve or taps not closing properly.
- Low voltages will force these pumps to run continuously and not reach the cut-off pressure of 2.4 bar, resulting in pump motor burn-out.
WARNING: High resistance of these pumps will lead to burning out of the brush pump if used continuously.
Pump pressure 160PSi (11 bar) with self-priming ability.
DP High-Pressure wash pumps use Viton seals widely for liquid PH value vary between 4-11PH.
Note: Because of the high pressure, clamps should be used to secure tubing.
Rubber feet fitted for noise and vibration reduction.
Small, Portable & lightweight.
Mount in a vertical position and use flexible high pressure hose.
Shaft made of Stainless steel for heavy-duty pressure.
Beware to avoid kinking pipes.
NOT for pumping flammable liquids.