24 volt DC High Pressure Diaphragm Pump
XFL200B 24 volt 14 bar Pressure Diaphragm Pump
XFL200B High Pressure 24 volt DC Diaphragm Water Pump (14 bar- 600L/H)
- Power supply: 24 volt DC
- Max Flow – 10 L/min. (2,6GPH)
- Max Pressure – 14 bar pressure. (200psi)
- Amps – 10 amp version.
- Recommended fuse size: 10 amps
- Self priming pumps up to 1,5 metre
- Controlled by auto pressure switch
- XFL pump connectors – 1pc 3/4″ Male Thread ,1pc 1/2” hose barb , 1pc 1/2″ hose barb pre- filter.
- Automatic flow controller
XDP HIGH pressure pump are perfect for portable car wash machines, carpet cleaning machines, sweepers and agriculture sprayers and patio misting systems and general mobile water transfer. etc
XFL high pressure diaphragm pump, and can run dry without damaging the motor.
- Intermittent use only – 30 minutes ON and 20 minutes OFF. It needs to cool down to ambient temperature.
- Frequent start/stop cycling should be avoided
- Possible reason for causing failure – Leaks on the system will cause the pump to cycle, this leads to the failure of the Pressure Switch. Examples: poor connection, Gardena fittings, Ball valve or taps not shutting off properly.
- Low voltage forces pump to run continuously and not reach the cut off pressure of 2.4 bar, resulting in the motor burning out.
XDP series designed with a 5 chamber high volume diaphragm.
Pump pressure 200PSi (14 bar) with self-priming ability.
XFL High Pressure agricultural pumps use Viton seals widely for liquid PH value vary between 4-11PH.
Note: Because of the high pressure, clamps should be used to secure tubing.
Rubber feet fitted for noise and vibration reduction.
Small, Portable & light weight.
Mount in a vertical position and use flexible high pressure hose.
Shaft made of Stainless steel for heavy duty pressure.
Beware to avoid kinking pipes.
NOT for pumping flammable liquids.