XWEL2460 Borehole Well Pump 24 volt Solar Pump
This borehole pump is used to extract water from a borehole
Designed to run directly off a solar setup. (Solar panel, voltage regulator, and battery)
Pump and motor only
- Min cable thickness requirement: 5,5mm
- Voltage 24 volt DC
- Fully submersible
- Use 10 bar pressure rated piping
- Total vertical lift: 70 m (100 psi)
- Open Flow: 12 L/min (3,2GPH)
- Outlet: 16mm
- Startup Amps: 5 amps
- Max submersion depth: 30m
- Thermally Protected motor.
- 3 Chamber Diaphragm Positive Displacement Pump
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
Typically used in rural, off-grid borehole or well applications.
Total Discard head + water depth+ depth of submersed pump can not exceed 70m (Total vertical lift)
Use a minimum of a 140 Watt solar panel together with a 10 amp controller with this pump.
This pump can run continuously for 3 hours at a time when there is a clean 12 volt supply.
Beware of battery-only use, as the battery quickly runs low without constant charge control. This will result in burn-out of pump.