Leo abk100d semi-open impeller centrifugal pump (stainless steel, 0.75kw, 220v)
Regular price R 4,199.00
R 4,800.00 | Save R 601.00 (12% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
LEO ABK100D Semi-Open Impeller Centrifugal Pump. (Stainless Steel, 0.75kW, 220V.)The LEO ABK100D Semi-Open Impeller Centrifugal Pump (Stainless Steel, 0.75kW, 220V) is a perfect centrifugal pump that handles liquids with moderate amounts of suspended bodies.
- Transfers liquids with light corrosive properties, therefore perfect for health requirements & containing impurities.
- Suitable for industrial & domestic sewage systems, farming, food & beverage processing, as well as pumping water from rivers or lakes.
- Please Use pump at full head without overloading the motor.
- Pump has a stainless-steel body & impeller for added durability.
- The Motor has a waterproof IPX4 rating for outdoor installations & built-in thermal protection for added safety.
LEO Pumps provides innovative water pump solutions including water pumps, boosters, drives, controllers and so much more, all with robust design and high-grade materials.
LEO ABK100D performance:
Max flow @5m: 18000L/h.
Max flow @ 8m: 6000L/h.
Max head: 8m
Semi open impeller.
Power: 0.75kW, 1hp
Insulation class: F
Protection class: IPX4
Maximum solid diameter: 19mm
Maximum temperature +40°C
Liquid temperature 15°C to +80°C
Dimensions [L x W x H]: 332 x 170 x 212mm
Pump Body: AISI304
Mechanical seal: Sic/carbon
Bracket cover: AISI304
Terminal box: PC/ABS
Rear cover: ZL102
Fan cover: 08F
|Dimensions||33.2 × 17 × 21.2 cm|
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.