Eco amphibious 12000 - 24v dc pump (65w. h.max 5.5m 12000l/h)
Regular price R 3,450.00
R 3,795.00 | Save R 345.00 (9% off)
Estimated Delivery Via Nation Wide Courier
Money Back Guarantee
Customer Support Available
Eco Amphibious 24V DC Water Pump.
This pump can be used for your water features and ponds.
220v AC power into the controller with 24v DC power to pump.
- – Includes control panel.
- – 65W.
- – 5.5m Max. Height.
- – 12000L/Hr Max. Flow.
- – DC 24V safety operation on the submersed pump.
- – Low wattage, high output.
- – Energy Saving up to 65%.
- – Amphibious. (can operate in or out the water).
- – Pure Copper Motor.
- – Ceramic shaft core and sleeve for durability.
- – Pump Damage Protection system (Waterless Protection).
- – The real sine wave frequency conversion control technology uses the most advanced 6T sensor.
- – Long life, low noise, high efficiency.
- – Pump Dimensions: 19x10x14cm
- – Powerful but Energy Saving Pump with 10 stage power selector.
- – Feeding mode: 15min/60min auto resume.
- – Completely submersible motor.
- – Amphibious and can be dry mounted.
- – Extremely quiet operation.
- – Suitable for fresh and sea water applications
Please note when choosing a pump model:
- The flow rate and head height are not an indication of a pump’s max flow at max height.
- At max height, pumps produce 0 l/h flow.
- Pipe thickness’ also play a vital role in producing head height, the thicker the pipe, the stronger the pump must be to produce good lift.
- Always double check to be sure.
Weight 8 kg
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.