12V DC Solar Booster Pump
Solar pressure pumps are high efficiency pumps specifically designed to run from solar panels which pump water from one site to another. That is ideal for site without a reliable electricity source main power.
Ideal for transferring water without abrasive or corosive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water, and widely used in garden irrigation, vegetable greenhouse water supply, breeding industry water supply and drainage, various corollary equipment,
Livestock watering, remote homes, cabins and small irrigation where no power supply. Water is simply pumped during the day by pumping water into a tank which enabling access to water at anytime.
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
Renewable energy, very cost-effective no fuel costs.
- Brush motor.
- Superior Brass impeller; longer lasting, rust proof.
- Pump requires connection to solar panels, any 12V power to operate, i.e. a 220AC-12vDC transformer.
- Startup when Solar panel supplies energy >= 10%.
- Pump needs to be switched on or off manually. NO flow control available with unit.
- Use in conjunction with a voltage regulator 20amp and 30ampH (min) battery.
- Stainless Steel Pump Housing & Shaft.
- Compact; easy to install, operation and maintenance.
- Safe and reliable.
Note: solar panel not include.
- Voltage: 12V.
- Power: 180W.
- Solar Panel and Voltage Regulator Required (not included): 200W (min) Solar Panels and deep cycle batteries.
- Brush Motor.
- Head: 15m.
- Inlet and Outlet: 1inch BSP.
- Current 15A.
- Max Flow (L/Hr): 1500.
- Clear, free from solid or abrasive substances.
- Overall Dimension (cm): 26 X 13 X 15.