12V DC Solar Booster Pump
Specifically designed to run from solar panels which pump water from one site to another.
Ideal for transferring water without abrasive or corrosive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water, and widely used in garden irrigation, vegetable greenhouse water supply, breeding industry water supply, and drainage, various corollary equipment,
Livestock watering, remote homes, cabins, and small irrigation where no power supply. Water is simply pumped during the day by pumping water into a tank which enabling access to water at anytime.
That is ideal for the site without a reliable electricity source main power.
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
Renewable energy, very cost-effective no fuel costs.
- Brush motor.
- Superior Brass impeller; longer-lasting, rustproof.
- The pump requires connection to solar panels, any 12V power to operate, i.e. a 220AC-12vDC transformer.
- Startup when Solar panel supplies energy >= 10%.
- The pump needs to be switched on or off manually. NO flow control available with the unit.
- Use in conjunction with a voltage regulator 20amp and 30ampH (min) battery.
- Stainless Steel Pump Housing & Shaft.
- Compact; easy to install, operation and maintenance.
- Safe and reliable.
Note: solar panels not included.
- Voltage: 12V.
- Power: 180W.
- Solar Panel and Voltage Regulator Required (not included): 200W (min) Solar Panels and deep cycle batteries.
- Brush Motor.
- Head: 15m.
- Inlet and Outlet: 1inch BSP.
- Current 15A.
- Max Flow (L/Hr): 1500.
- Clear, free from solids or abrasive substances.
- Overall Dimension (cm): 26 X 13 X 15.