12v-24v-32v Float Switch
The 12v/24v/32v Float Switch is a smart device used in boats that turns on a bilge pump when the water in the bilge reaches a certain level. It is a must-have in any boat that is left unattended for any length of time, as all boats tend to leak at least some water. This switch is submerged, so you need to waterproof the electrical connections and hang the wires to ensure they stay as dry as possible.
|Max Amps 12volts||20A|
|Max Amps 24 volts||10A|
|Max Amps 32 volts||8A|
|Wire gauge size||18|
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
- Turns pump on when water level reaches 51mm.
- Turns pump off when water level reaches 19mm.
- Ideal flow sensor for bilge pumps or any submersible 12-32volt pump application.
- Heavy duty float switch is designed for the toughest applications.
- Use a relevant fuse size that applies to the pump being installed.