Pond vacuum classic
Regular price R 9,899.00
R 0.00 | Save R -9,899.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 244): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Pond Vacuum Classic.
Ensuring that your fish pond is clear, the water is maintained at the correct levels and you have a happy home for your fish.
Having a pond is very soothing for the soul, but it can become hard work if not maintained. Keeping the quality of the water at its best condition, and your fish happy, is an all-year-round task (read on, don’t let this put you off having a pond.) You may not be overly concerned about the bottom of the fish pond, which is never really seen. However, when debris is given the chance to accumulate, the water quality and health of your fish are at risk.
But what can you do about uneaten fish food, waterlogged leaves and plants, or even dead fish which could be decaying at the bottom of your pond?
This is where our pond vacuum swoops in and saves the day.
Pond vacuums do all the hard work for you, reducing maintenance time drastically. The pond vacuum has a similar pump to the filter pump on a swimming pool. So, you no longer have to empty your pond completely to clean it from top to toe – upsetting fish and flora along the way. The bottom of your pond is vacuumed, the water and debris filtered, and pumped right back into your pond. The removed debris can then be thrown away like any normal vacuum cleaner.
When you’re done, simply check your pond level to ensure that the water is still sufficient for your fish, and top up with fresh water if necessary.
- Multi-function use for pond, pool, and indoor households.
- Suction capacity up to 3000 l/h, depending on the implementation conditions.
- Automatic activation and emptying through clever motor control.
- 4m cable length.
- Silt removal through powerful 1,400 W motor.
- Compact design with 27 l wastewater tank.
- Transparent suction tube for flow-through control.
- Maximum suction depth of 2 m.
- Included in the scope of delivery: 4 suction pipes, 4 different suction nozzles. (see details), 1 filter bag, 1 coarse debris collection sack and 4 m suction hose and 2 m drain hose.
Good to know:
- Suction depth max: 2 metres
- Max. flow rate: 3000 litres per hour
- Length; suction hose: 4 metres
- Length; discharge hose: 2 metres
Included in the box:
- Universal nozzle
- Special String algae nozzle
- Flat nozzle
- Crevice Nozzle
- Waste Water discharge
- Debris collection bag
Weight 9.5 kg
Dimensions 37 × 37 × 58 cm
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.