Pressure vessel 24l
Regular price R 1,035.00
| Save R -1,035.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 244): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
24L PRESSURE VESSEL.
• Natural Rubber Membrane.
• Domestic water line boosting.
• Horizontal with pump/pipe threaded connection.
- Replacement 24L Steel Pressure Vessel for use in sanitary cold or warm water systems, suitable for nearly all domestic waterworks and pressure maintenance systems and garden pumps.
- This pressure vessel includes a natural rubber membrane and has a 24L capacity. This vessel is designed for a maximum pressure of 5,4 bar and will be delivered in a horizontal position.
- The vessel series is welded of qualitative steel sheet, according to UNI-EN-standards and is equipped with a heat and age resistant natural rubber membrane.
- The primary pressure should be set approximately 0,1- 0,2 bar lower than the switch-on pressure of the pump and has to be checked at regular intervals.
- Any failure of observance may cause damage on the natural rubber membrane of the pressure vessel. A more accurate calculation results from the pump's switch-on pressure 0.9. Example: Switch-on pressure on the pressure switch of the domestic waterworks is set to 1,5bar: 1,5bar x 0,9 = 1,3-1,4 bar
Important: The vessels pressure should only be inflated or deflated before the pressure to the water system has been released.
It is absolutely necessary to release the air and water pressure before the opening of the pressure vessel !
Weight 6 kg.
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.