Complete 1,1kw rain harvesting unit
Regular price R 5,910.00
| Save R -5,910.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 244): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Fully assembled – plug & play unit. - Ideal to use during water shortages.
- The Centrifugal Pump 1.1kw.
- Electronic Flow Control Switch.
- 40mm Non Return Valve.
The Pump can be used to transfer clean water or other liquids similar to water in physical and chemical properties. It is suitable for industrial use and urban water supply, pressure boosting for high buildings and fire fighting, garden irrigation, long-distance water, heating, ventilation and air controlling, circulation and pressure boosting for cold and hot water, and supporting equipment etc.
- 1,1kw ACM110 Leo pump.
- Cast Iron pump body and support under special anti-rust treatment.
- brass impeller.
- AISI 304 shaft.
- Max. liquid temperature: 60C.
- Max. suction: 8m.
- C & U Bearing.
- Motor with copper winding.
- Build-in thermal protector for single phase motor.
- Insulation class: F.
- Protection class: IPX4.
- Max. ambient temperature: 40*C.
AUTOMATIC PUMP CONTROLLER - DTDS-3 FlowControl.
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz.
- Maximum Current: 10 Amp.
- Max Power: 1.1kw.
- Starting Pressure: 1.5 Bar.
- Maximum working Pressure: 10 Bar.
- Connection: 1″ / 25mm.
- Protection Rating: IP 65.
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 60�C.
- Manual Start Switch RESET
- allows the pump to run at a constant flow.
- stops rapid cycling of your pump unit, eliminating water fluctuating through your home.
- orders the automatic start and stop of the water pump when opening or closing any tap or valve of the system.
- keeps constant pressure and water flow in the system as long as any tap in the system is open during the pumps operation.
- can be added to any centrifugal pump with motor size up to 1.5hp/1.1kw. The automatic pump controller only controls the start up pressure. The pressure is determined by the size of the pump.
- has an adjustment screw to regulate the starting pressure.
- starting pressure range is from 1.5 bar.
In order for this unit to work correctly the pump must always have a greater pressure of 0.6 bar than the starting pressure. So the minimum running pressure of the pump must exceed 2.1 bar.
The automatic pump controller has a built in Check/Non-return valve and has a run dry feature to protect the pump.
|Weight 7,5 kg|
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.