Eco amphibious 4000 - 24v dc pump (30w. h.max 4.5m. 4000l/h)
Regular price R 1,999.00
R 2,198.90 | Save R 199.90 (9% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Eco Amphibious 24V DC Water Pump.
This pump can be used for your water features and ponds.
- – Includes control panel.
- – Low wattage, high output.
- – Energy Saving up to 65%.
- – Amphibious. (can be use in or out the water)
- – 30W.
- – 4.5m Max. Height.
- – 4000L/Hr Max. Flow rate.
- – DC 24V safe operation from 220 volt AC supply.
- – Pure Copper Motor.
- – Ceramic shaft core and sleeve for durability.
- – Pump Damage Protection system (Waterless Protection).
- – The real sine wave frequency conversion control technology uses the most advanced 6T sensor.
- – Long life, low noise, high efficiency.
- – Pump Dimensions: 15x8x11cm
- – Powerful but Energy Saving Pump with 10 stage power selector.
- – Feeding mode: 15min/60min auto-resume.
- – Completely submersible motor.
- – Amphibious and can be dry mounted.
- – Extremely quiet operation.
- – Suitable for fresh and seawater applications.
Please note when choosing a pump model:
– The flow rate and head height are not an indication of a pump’s max flow at max height.
– At the max height, pumps produce 0 l/h flow.
– Pipe thickness’ also play a vital role in producing head height, the thicker the pipe, the stronger the pump must be to produce good lift.
– Always double to be sure.
Weight: 6 kg
Dimensions: 15 × 8 × 11 cm
We offer fast and reliable shipping to get your items to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped out promptly. We also provide real-time tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package every step of the way.
Shop with confidence knowing your items will arrive on time!
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, we offer hassle-free returns within 7 days of delivery.
Simply contact our customer service team and we'll guide you through the process. Please note that some restrictions may apply.